Graduate Students in the Faculty of Education have the opportunity to sit on committees that help determine many of the decisions made about UVic. These include search committees for new faculty as well as consultations on faculty specific and campus-wide initiatives.
Positions currently requiring graduate student representation include:
- Check back soon! AGES is regularly asked throughout the term for graduate student representation.
If you are interested in getting involved, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Positions recently filled through AGES:
- The Faculty Research Committee (September)
- Search Committee for the Associate Dean Teacher Education (September)
- Graduate Advising Committee (C&I) (September)
- Graduate Students Society (C&I) (September)
- The Equity & Diversity Committee (September)